“Women are uniquely qualified to be successful entrepreneurs. We’re used to a constant juggling act in our day-to-day lives. A business on top of that? Why not?” -Tamara Monosoff
What is the definition of MOMPRENEUR?
Mom-pre-neur, noun, [mom-pruh-nur] 1. a mom who set up and runs a business which she owns. 2. a businesswoman who manages her own company while raising her children.3. a mom who runs her own enterprise from home.
If you’re any of the above, and would like to be counted among other creative, dynamic and successful mompreneurs, sign up with MOMPRENEUR MANILA now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Special talks and activities throughout the year to enhance your creativity, business skills, network, and more
- Special invitation to special mompreneur events in 2010
- Your name & business listed in the Mompreneur Manila website
- Your name & business listed in the Mommy Pages’ “The Mompreneur List” (http://mommypages.com.ph)
- Special mompreneur rates in Expo Mom, and other mom and family events in 2010
- Special mompreneur ad rates in Mommy Pages & Urban Mom publications
Sign up now and join the growing Mompreneur Manila network. Once you’ve signed up as a member, you will receive more information on how to avail of the benefits enumerated above.
We look forward to having you with us!
Co-founder, Mompreneur Manila